More than 8 million Americans have difficulty managing their benefits. At AAA Payee Services we understand how difficult it can be to live on a fixed income. budgeting less puzzling. We offer a variety of individual services and community education opportunities that can help make budgeting less puzzling. At AAA Payee Services you can expect to be treated with respect and compassion. Your case will be assigned to a trained case worker who can help you to develop an individualized plan to meet your needs with food, clothing, shelter, medical care, and personal comfort items.
- Personalized assistance with money management and budgeting
- Bill paying services – All bills sent directly to us.
- Personalized spending plans for personal care needs and develop a spending plan to cover your personal needs
- Grocery cards
- Savings plans for future needs (if funds allow)
- Advocacy with creditors to establish plans to pay off debt
- Professional statements to show you where your money is going
- Filing of applicable administrative forms and reports with the SSA and providing supporting documentation
- Referrals to other social service agencies to help you meet your needs
- Assistance completing and reviewing applications for various other services such as SNAP benefits and Energy Assistance.